Learn How to Steal If You Want to be Successful
Do you think stealing is bad? Yes, it is bad, if you are not stealing the right thing.
Say for instance,
If you are stealing the money, it will be spend one day.
If you are stealing the people, they will leave you one day.
If you are stealing the fame, it will fade one day.
If you are stealing the power, you will lose it one day.
If you are stealing other’s success, it will not last long.
If you are stealing the knowledge, it will remain with you forever.
“Stealing is not bad as long as you steal the right things.”
Without knowledge action is useless and knowledge without action is futile.
Everyone want shortcut to become successful in life. But to be successful one should learn from his or her mistakes. Try to steal the knowledge instead of stealing the other’s success. Knowledge is the eye of desire and can become the pilot of the soul.
Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future. ~ Brian Tracy
6 ways to achieve success in everything you do in your life:
1. Do not be afraid to ask for help. Instead approach the right person and ask him how to perform a procedure.
2. Instead of being jealous of other success, ask people how they did it.
3. Watch and learn how other people are handling situations and issues.
4. Always make yourself open to learning. If someone offers helps and you need it, then accept the help.
5. Be open to help others as well to build strong relationship.
6. Instead of stealing the wrong things. STEAL KNOWLEDGE.
The aim of Sikh Professionals and Entrepreneurs group is to strengthen the Sikh community by connecting, sharing, helping each others and Succeed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for latest posts, news and be a part of Sikh Professionals Network Family.